Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, August 27, 2017

News : 'My Golden Life', Trailer revealed the development "Can you afford it?"

From www.sedaily.com/, thank you!  
2017-08-27 

The main trailer for the new weekend 'My Golden Life' was unveiled. 

On September 2, KBS 2TV weekend drama 'My Golden Life' first trailer 
was released on the 26th, after the broadcast of " My father is strange " finished.  
the unexpected reversal of development, and the humor which is full of witty. 

Shin Hyesun (Seo Ji-sun) · Seo Eun-su (Seo Ji-soo) The twin sister's father Chun Ho-jin 
(Seo Tae Soo) reveals his desire to have a family by saying ...
" Every father, that's a man's life to be a lion!"

Park Si Hoo (Choi Do Kyung), as a team leader in the strategic planning team 
at Haesung Group, heard the rumor of his company employees when he's in the office.
With an embarrassed situation, he gives an embarrassed look and laughs at those 
by raising his voice comically, "I'm gay ?! I'm gay?!" 

Shin Hye Sun buried half of her body in the trash bin tried to collects the milk carton, 
raising questions about what is happening. " She said "Sometimes I will act as a surrogate, 
a chief, a manager's nurse, I hold my collar up," she said it proudly, 
demonstrating that she has worked all her life to get into full-time jobs.

In the other hand, her twin sister who is polar opposite by nature, 
Seo Eun Su, says, "Why should I live if I have to do something I dislike?" 
And draws my attention by revealing the existence of pure crystal.

There is an unexpected turnaround in the ending, when Park Sihoo, Shin Hyesun 
and Lee Tae-hwan (Sun Woo-hyuk) involved in a car accident. It's a humorous expression 
of the meeting between three of them that seem obvious, through an ambassador 
that leads to ""I'll take care of the insurance because I can take care of it." 
"Can you afford it?" " The humor code that stimulates the laughter of those 
who see it momentarily amplifies the question of what kind of relationship 
they will have in the future. 

Credit : www.sedaily.com/News, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment