Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

MGL Press. : Park Si Hoo : The Bow # 1

He wore purple suit with black shirt inside!

I can't ignore the fact that Park Si Hoo decided to make 
an official apology on stage before the presentation will start!

From the news said...

Park Si-hoo, made the official apology before the production presentation,

Park Si Hoo climbed up on stage on the presentation day
and took a microphone after a light ceremony. 
He said, " I'm returning to KBS for six years after drama " The Princess' Man'
I'm glad to be able to say it once again. " 

Park Si Hoo said, "I apologize for the inconvenience that I have spent a lot of time,
 but I am afraid that it has been a personal matter," 
he said. "I will do my best to not bother the boss, the other artists, 
and the viewers who believed in me." 

*******************

He doesn't need to apologize to us but if it makes those people happy
 and stop trashing him around. Well! He knows what's he doing and those people 
who I'm talking about are the Koreans who he knows them more than everyone of us!

Good luck, Park Si Hoo!

We're always support you!

Okay! Let's start & enjoy the view!^^
















Last and no more!


Credit : Naver.news.com, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Purple is the color that symbolizes dignity. This is an extraordinary man indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it was his way to do something in return for those who trusted him and fought for having him in this drama and after all is a gesture specific his culture so let’s just hope it’ll have positive consequences.

    ReplyDelete