Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Hoo - Naver : [Park Si Hoo] KBS 'My Golden Life' chaebol 3rd generation 'Choi Do Kyung'

Posted by Hoo factory on 2017.08.26, thank you!


Hello everyone ~ ^^

 It is Hoo factory! 

Actor of Hoo factory! Park Si Hoo! Have you been waiting for a long time?

Finally! Finally!! 
 Actor Park Si Hoo has returned to the airwaves after five years!


# Park Sihoo # Golden My Life # After Factory #


In drama 'My Golden Life',
Following a well known drama 'My Father Is Strange' on 'KBS ', 
He will take charge of the chaebol 3rd generation 
AND
 HaeSung group strategic planning director 


#KBS Weekend drama # My golden life # Park Si-hoo # Shin Hye Sun
On September 2, at 7:55 pm on KBS2TV , "My Golden Life" is a  story about 

The life of  three unmarried women who want to escape from the soil 
. Fire. It is sympathy drama .


#KBS Weekend drama # My golden life # Park Si-hoo # Shin Hye Sun

In the drama 'Choi Do Kyung' is a cold-hearted person 
who learns to work as a group leader after finishing his MBA in the United States  
'Choi Do-kyung' character is perfect !! 
It is a character that matches actor, Park Sihoo 
 who is a plain and clean appearance and a gentle image .

# Park Sihoo # Golden My Life # After Factory #

Cheongdam-dong Alice 's Artemis is the youngest president of Korea. 
Jean Thiery Cha  'Cha cha'!
It comes to mind when I look back on 
Queen of Reversal 'Goo Yong Shik' & Family Honor 'Lee Kang-seok'. ^^ 


Cheongdam-dong Alice, Queen of Reversal, Family Honor

Actor, Park Sihoo who wants to look forward to the fans' waiting 
and cheering as soon as possible in every day. ^^



# My golden life # KBS Weekend drama # Park Sihoo # Choi Do Kyung # Shin Hye Sun #


# My golden life # KBS Weekend drama # Park Sihoo # Choi Do Kyung # Shin Hye Sun 



# My golden life # KBS Weekend drama # Park Sihoo # Choi Do Kyung # Shin Hye Sun #



# My golden life # KBS Weekend drama # Park Sihoo # Choi Do Kyung # Shin Hye Sun #


Indeed! In 'My Golden Life' , Choi Do Kyeong will give a show to the public
 and fans with some wonderful looks, fun and impressions. 
On September 2 at 7:55 pm !! KBS 2TV 'My Golden Life' Bon!

VIDEO


[Prewar] 1 time notice - "Can you afford it?" <My golden life>

 Bonus !! 
Actor, Park Sihoo's shooting scene ~!


# Park Sihoo # Golden My Life # After Factory 


# Park Sihoo # Golden My Life # After Factory #

Many feedback, participation, love and interest.


Before you leave ↓ ↓ ↓ ※ Click the + button ! ^^

So today is the day to "Be Happy!" Please ~!

Credit : Hoo factory, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment