Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hoo - Naver : My Golden Life's Press Conference Coverage # 1

If you like to know behind the scene like this directly from Hoo factory,
Please click " Like, follow, and comment " to show your support thank you!

There are 6 short videos in this article, I just cropped the pictures, 
for the videos please go to Hoo's original article to see it, thanks!

Link : My Golden Life's Press Conference coverage

(Too long, have to break it up into 2 posts)

Tuesday, August 29! 
Today is!! 
The day of the production presentation of 
KBS weekend drama 'My Golden Life' of actor Park Sihoo !! 
The scene! 
We will show you closely at factory. 



Actor Park Sihoo in hair & makeup !
Park Sihoo starring in front of viewers in KBS weekend drama
 'My Golden Life' in 5 years .
Expect half! 
I'm excited! Park Sihoo actor preparing to show a wonderful appearance !
is! # Still _ Tidy _ Gentle _ Charming _ I'm exploding!



Hair & make-up finish 
in black shirt & purple suit feel gentleman UP 
a long time fan gave you, the viewers wait for you  
before actor, Park Si Hoo's going to meet you!



Finally! Everything is ready! 
The production presentation is going to start soon  
'My Golden Life' in tension, excitement and expectation ! 
Park Sihoo Acting Fighting !! 



VIDEO


Finally,  Arrived at 'My Golden Life' production presentation event! 
Wow ~~~~~~ Woo !!! 
There are a lot of fans, 
domestic and international fans cheers for the presentation !
Park Sihoo actor, Hoo factory all family storm impressed !!
We sincerely appreciate many fans. ^^ 













Park Sihoo starred in the  
premiere before the production presentation  
to 
apologize to viewers and fans for a series of the uncomfortable case  .



 "This is Park Si Hoo, I am more nervous and trembling today than any
other production presentation before, and it's been a year 
since I was at local hero last year,
I am really glad to greet you with a good work once again through KBS.
I apologize for the inconvenience that I have spent a lot of time in this place
but I personally feel sorry for it. I hope that you will cheer me up and love me
with your warm gaze. Thank you very much. Thank you very much. "  
- Actor Park Si Hoo.



I will be an actor, Park Sihoo who shows you a good work in the future, 
and a better person. 
Thank you for your warm support.

Credit : Hoo factory, thank you!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment