Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Fan article : Park Si Hoo

Written by 爱之小吃 (Love snack), thank you!

The orginal article in Chinese : http://www.weibo.com/p/1001603818955230849670

On 2015/3/10


* I love this article. Don't understand why she cropped his picture like that 
but to respect her, I just leave it the way it is!

This article is just a portion of her article that she talked about Park Si Hoo 
and her feeling about him. It maybe personal feeling but if you read it, it can reflect 
how you feel also. That's why I like it!

Translated by google and I edited some words a little bit for you to read it smoothly.

Okay, let's begin...

As people age, I have a very touching story of the artist, also experienced a stormy life, 
but still stick to their dreams, that he is a fighter in life is very accurate. 

Think of Hoo Hoo, follow step by step in his footsteps, we witnessed everything
 from peak to trough, accompanied him sad, watching him get better, but also understand 
that one is destined to be his shadow, his scar, also worried about his future , tugging at heart, tears, knowing smile, naughty spoiled, a dazzling two years, I am still here,
 still to this day from the initial warm affection full, 
It is the power of love let me go to the present life.

I met a lot of things that I want to do but hate dealing with people. 
But after became Hoo Hoo's fan, so I came out of my ivory tower, 
being more optimistic with life. Always keep optimist character.

To be a good people, to be a sincere person, not hypocrisy, not contrived, reasonable manner, sincere to others like Hoo Hoo who always believe that life is good, even he had hurt 
but still believe in love and courageously keep moving forward. Think it'll always be sunny.

 Thank Hoo Hoo who brings me a positive energy, let me become a better, more humane , 
know there is love in the world is the perfect life, so I believe that God will favor 
a simple kind of Hoo Hoo, good person, a miracle will occur, 
I'm looking forward to that day

This is the full size picture from the one she cropped!



因为小白在老家当监工,逼得我花痴神功大减,韩剧有点颓废,这不我又把家门回炉再看一遍。其实,我稀饭韩剧也不是一两天的事了不过走我心的剧不多。最早稀饭的歌手是哥哥张国荣,学友哥曾经也很喜欢,最近在吧里无意间看到了韩国歌手郑淳元,爱玛,再次被他多情细腻的声音所震撼,仿佛不是在听歌,而是在听他诉说自己的人生经历,引起了我的共鸣。作为同龄人,我对有故事的艺人很有感触,同样是经历了人生风雨,却依然坚持自己的梦想,说他是人生的斗士非常精准,联想到厚厚,从作为事件粉,一步步追随他的脚步,见证了他的一切,从巅峰到低谷,陪着他一起悲伤,看着他慢慢好起来,也明白那一页注定是他的阴影,他的伤疤,也会担心他的未来,揪着心,含着泪,会心的笑,调皮的宠溺,一晃眼2年了,我依然还在这里,从最初的热情洋溢到今日的亲情满满,是爱的力量让我走到了现在。人生在世,会经历好多你不曾想到的挫折,遇见很多你不想干的事情,也会和你讨厌的人打交道,但是粉厚以后,让我从自己的象牙塔里走出来,乐观面对人生,始终保持乐天派的性格,做个善良的人,做个真诚的人,不虚伪,不做作,不卑不亢,真心待人,就像厚厚一样,一直相信生活是美好的,即使受过伤害,依然相信爱,勇敢向前,谁说追星族是脑残的行为,因为你不懂爱豆的世界也有爱,也会阳光灿烂,感谢厚厚带给我的正能量,让我变得更好,更有人情味,懂得有爱的世界才是完美的人生,所以我相信上天一定会厚待单纯善良的厚厚,好人有福泽,奇迹会出现,期待那一天的到来

Credit : weibo.com, thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Kedves SiHOO! Mindig Találd meg az életben és a mindennapokban az élet apró örömeit! Sok sikert, győzelmet! Isten legyen veled Mindenben és mindenkor, vegyen körül az Ő szeretetével! Szerettel Kata58

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kata58 : Nice to meet you and please allow me to show other readers the translation of your comment, thank you : Dear Sihoo! Always Find everyday life and life's little pleasures! Good luck for the victory! God be with you at all times and in everything, take His love around! Beloved Kata58

      Delete
    2. Park Si Hoo is really a inspiring figure for his fans! Someday if you feel down then just look at his life from past to present and you will know we still have tomorrow to believe that things will get better!^^

      Delete
  2. Wow, I need tissue! ;( haha,
    If i will write about oppa i guess i need a notebook with 100pages, but for me to share it to others i need to write it in english which is i guess makes my brain explode and will give me severe nosebleed. Kekeke, so i will write a short comment.

    -I really feel her, That moment it strange but i really wish to be a time machine and i will back oppa from his younger days full of laughter and happiness. How can a fan like us can afford to see oppa having hardtime smiling, for which you can see the reflection of too much worries and pain? It broke your heart into pieces especually when you can read harsh opinion,bashing oppa,and etc...

    I tell you that moment i want oppa to runAway, to hide, not from the law authority but from the people kept on cursing him. But what makes me love him more, He face every step of the case. And he never left until it came to the very end.

    People said that something fishy happened for a sudden case withdrawal but who cared? What is important is the dark point in oppa's life is finally reaching the lighter side.

    And from that very day i made a promise to myself, that i will stick to this man. As his fangirl, i will do my best to keep his name in the ears of every fan that having second thought of following him due to that incident.

    Theres no perfect life nor perfect person but what makes our life perfect is to know how to stand when we fall, how to face consequences and learn to win every battle.

    Oppa, even you dont know me.
    Even i will not have a chance to see you in person, even you will not recognize me. I will not asking that favor in return, as long as it makes me happy then that is the best reward for me being a fan.

    I wish you happiness, be happy always and keep on smiling. You deserve to be happy for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenn! Haven't I invited you to be our writer in this blog before?^^ Your sense of hunmor makes the story more fun to read & follow through the end!

      But beyond that it's full of genuine feeling and it's as beautiful as this writer wrote in here! The love that never ask for return, how beautiful is that? Park Si Hoo, wherever you are. Hope you can read all of these articles from your fans! Something I can't write myself but it's really worth it to have a place right here to be a gateway for your fans!

      Thank you, Jenn! Now I'm the one who need tissue but you can't make me have nosebleeding only PSH can!^^

      Delete
  3. Haha, dear Nikki if only i am good in english i want to make a book contains Sihoossi life from the day he started from the scratch as an actor after the hiatus then the survival point of his career. But you know my english is only limited, so it remains on my wildest dream. Kekeke

    ReplyDelete