Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, January 8, 2015

VDO & Photo : Scent's behind the scene : On a bridge

Tonight Chinese fans will have a chance to watch this movie one more time on TV.
Lucky them some of us don't even have a chance to watch just once yet!

So I would like to show you this behind the scene of the movie and for better understanding, 
our Mei had explained to us what Ms. Director said in the VDO.

Thank you, Mei!^^

The film director shouted at the background :: Don't laugh! Julie! Be serious!! 
While another man chipped in :: Be serious!!
The film director shouted :: Ok! Cut! Cut! 
( At the end after Oppa completed his Korean dialogue^^ )

Mei :  Oppa laughing at Julie while he was facing her...55555



VDO


Credit : hoohoo的香皂
Original : http://www.meipai.com/media/220464724

2 comments:

  1. I remember this scene, I liked it. I love the background music it's beautiful and so interesting, I found this indie movie very delicate, it's a pity isn't coming out on dvd nor the Ost I would've loved to have it, liked the music so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it has DVD, Fabiola! But as oversea fans like us, it's not easy to order but I hope it will be available in near future!
      (Sorry for late reply...too busy this weekend about my personal stuffs^^)

      Delete