Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, January 8, 2015

CCTV6 ( Chinese TV ) will broadcast movie " Scent " at 20:15 pm tonight (2015/01/08)

All Chinese fans are so excited as if it were their first time to watch the movie!^^



Scent's broadcast schedule as circle!




We can't watch it with them but we can watch the full version of the trailer again!
And MV of Park Si Hoo's song : 
" The sound of you coming "


Translated by Panda :  Edited by Mei & J Ong, thank you! 

" The sound of you arriving "
Singer :  Park Si Hoo
Lyrics
Even if we are separated by the distance of the sea, 
the waves will be rippling to you all my love. 
You have me to love you. We are destined to be together, 
so every minute, every second, every breath, 
I will be thinking of you. Even if the road ahead is strewn with thorns, 
I just move on until I hear the sound of you arriving. 
I am so in love with you~~~

Korean version



Chinese version


Credit : cafe.duam.net/pyungholove, thank you!
Credit : 56.com, thank you!
Credit : Lemon Claire@youtube.com, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment