Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Snippet of News from K-Pop



K-POP★FAN @kpop_fanbot  ·  7h 
                  
俳優パク・シフ、9月には1年半ぶりとなる日本ファンミーティングを開催する。そして来年の上半期には韓国内でも復帰を予定している。 pic.twitter.com/ewwWjsy7Zo
[Google translation]: Actor Park Si Hoo hold a fan meeting in Japan in September after one and a half years. And he's planning to return to Korea in 1st half of next year.


Had the opportunity to see this little news posted by a Japanese fan on twitter. I don't understand Japanese so I relied on Mr Google to do the translation.

Based on the translated version, my eyes lit up at the last sentence with fervent hope.  Please tell me if I read correctly.... our Park Si Hoo will return to Korea screen / TV 1st half of next year ???

Ooo.... I really pray so....

6 comments:

  1. I hope you read it correctly and it will be real, J!^^ Thank you for bringing us a good news!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this news is true! I"m so glad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anybody know when the Star chocolate will be launching?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I heard nothing but what I knew he already done with the shooting! I hope it will show up some points before Christmas!^^

      Delete
    2. nikki, thanks for your response-I was looking forward to the Star chocolates as my charismas gift to friends and family.

      Delete
    3. You're welcome! Of course I remember our conversation about it!^^

      Delete