Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

SHR : Front page .... Part # 2

Let continue this series, everyone!^^

In 2008 with
Drama " Iljimae " 




Just want to show you that in 2008, Sihoorang added some English words in their front page
but this day, very rare to see English words in their front page anymore, too bad!^^












And some activities he had done after he finished " Iljimae " but
before he started his new drama " Family Honor " in late 2008





credit : cafe.duam.net/pyungholove, thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Next episode will be " Family Honor ". Are you excited ? I am and believe me I don't know it either. As soon as I find out I will upload it here for all of us to see together! What pictures you think SHR used during the time that this drama was broadcasting in S.Korea!^^ Please come back again tomorrow, thank you!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are nice editings. Not everyone is able to blend pictures as beautiful as have been done here. It's an art in itself.
      There are so many photos around of FH. No idea which one they would have picked.

      Delete
    2. They are history for us, Wilma! That's why I feel so sad if many of Park Si Hoo's fans who aren't member of Sihoorang can't see it. We might saw all of this photos before in different format or just by itself but these pront page were created by his activites that were happening in that moment. It likes a timeline of his career! I wish I can find the person who behind all of this! I really want to thanks all of them.

      Delete
    3. As far as I know the front pages are volunteer work every member can take part in. There is a separate room to upload new works according to exact measurements and using the SHR logo nowadays. So I guess there must have been many creators since the start of SHR. Would be difficult to locate all of them, Nikki. You need inside help for that.

      Delete
    4. Thanks, Wilma! I will try to find at least the current creator! Who is this mystery creator?^^

      Delete