Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, October 25, 2013

MV: Prosecutor Princess

Park Si Hoo gained a lot of new fans because of the drama "Prosecutor Princess" being broadcast in 2010. Everyone got crazy from lawyer Seo In Woo and so "Seo Byun syndrome" was born.

This series of 3 artistically made MVs features captivating moments of "Prosecutor Princess". After watching them your memory will be refreshed or you will feel the urge to watch this drama right away!^^

VDO #1



VDO #2



VDO #3






Credit: xytbrc, thank you!

9 comments:

  1. These 3 MVs put together like PP's miniseries. It's amazing they can capture almost every important parts of the drama in here. PP fans shouldn't miss it!^^ thanks, Wilma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki.
      I had the same thought. That's why I've put them together in one post.^^

      Delete
    2. Waiting for your next discovery, Wilma! I'm working on OST but so far only QOR's. Just go slow...^^

      Delete
    3. Most of the time my discoveries are brough to me when I'm looking for something else. However, when it's for Park Si Hoo Universe seems to be on our side.^^
      So always check when you are looking for something else something you want to do too shows up in front of you.^^

      Delete
    4. 5555 That's how I found QOR's OST MVs^^

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing^^
    You have more mv in your store^^
    You know, when I need them i will looking for from your post eiei^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure CSI.^^
      You mean my own account? I'm mostly collecting for sharing here now.
      In my favorites and likes you'll find other MVs as well.

      Delete