Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, January 27, 2018

News : 'My Golden Life' will be extended 2 more episodes " and ending date will be on March 11


(Seoul = News 1) Reporter Kim Min-ji = 
"My life in gold" is confirmed 2 more episodes and ending on March 11. 


On the afternoon of Jan 26, it was announced that KBS2 weekend drama
 'My Golden Life' (Written by So Hyung Kyung, director Kim Hyung Suk) 
was originally 50 episodes will be extended to 52 episodes 
and it will help to improve the perfection of the drama. 
Accordingly, the closing date will also be postponed to March 11. 

However, 'Golden My Life' will be posepone their broadcast for 2 days in February. 
Due to the 2018 Pyeong Chang Winter Olympic Games, 
And the ending episode will be on March 11. 

 'My Golden Life', which was broadcasted in September last year, is so popularly 
by breaking its 40% wall with 43.2% of its own highest rating. 
It is attracting attention to whether it is extended as much as popularity. 

**************

* To make it easy for you to understand. *

This rating chart below show you the 52nd Episode 
 (Excluded the special program during New Year weekend)
that suppose to be on March 4.
But due to the Winter Olympic, 
My Golden Life will be poseponed 2 days during Febuary month.
So the 52nd episode will fall on March 11!^^

My Golden Life broadcast schedule



This is Winter Olympic schedule
(Fri) Feb 9 ~ (Sun) Feb 25



Opening ceremony will be on Friday, so it won't effect MGL




But Closing ceremony will be on Sunday, Feb 25. 




I assume the weekend of Feb 24 - 25 will be the one that effect 
My Golden Life's broadcast schedule
on both Saturday & Sunday for Ep. # 49 - 50

😭  😭  😭 

No comments:

Post a Comment