Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, January 26, 2018

Guerrilla Date : Pictures from the news

You can watch RAW VDO from KBS link here : 

https://www.youtube.com/KBS


It was minus 17 degrees. Park Si Hoo said,
" I kept my promise.
 I did not know it was cold because you cheered me up like this." 
He was delighted to receive the gloves and a hot pack. 


And if the rating reach 47 %

The reporter asked, "How about one more pledge to be honest. 
How about a daily reporter. (Another program)
You think it would be okay to introduce a follow-up drama. 
Four actors agreed. Especially Park Si Hoo said, 
"I do not know what to do when the audience rating reaches 47%." 
"If the audience rating reaches 47%,
 I will come back and promote the next weekend drama "



Shin Hye Sun was named 'My Golden Life' NG Queen. 

Park Si Hoo tried to name himself. NG king, 
but the reporter said Shin Hye Sun is NG Queen. 

Especially, he said, "The appearance of Shin Hye Sun in the last broadcast 
and the NG release is now coming out of the KBS lobby." 
Soon Shin Hye-sun was unable to hide the embarrassment when the evidence appeared. 





****************************

No comments:

Post a Comment