Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, September 22, 2017

KBS Blog : What is the appearance of the 2nd repertoire of life? Part # 2

Mission Miss No Myung Hee said, "What you need,

Instead , it's your homework today. "





Women's wear store . After carefully choosing clothes

Ufem!



Olah!



( I do not want you to ) I'm your brother...I have to help you with this. 



"Well, what did you buy ?? Let me see the list "
receipts and  Mrs. No Myeong Hee checking each shopping list


You imagined only enter wealthy group 
would be smooth 
That's No No ~~
It will now start in earnest. 
♨  Eagle Eagle patpat ♨

___________________________________


You work here? 
snap
 Revolution
He's too embarrassed to the proposal 



He threw something in the bag without a gap! 
resume? Confession letter? Money envelope?



Did not malman each 
hyeokyi likes Jian and for Jian, it's such a burden hyeokyi



염 I watched a lot in other dramas Scene scene ??


The story is sincerely developed, but in 
fact, you know this warm atmosphere?



Thank you for the pose for the shooting team ♥

-----------------------------------------

Nam- gu, who is always look glumpy, we're slowly releasing the story of Nam- gu.



"I can not tell you about the secret ingredient."


Namgu , turn his head




He finds Woo-hee and crouch and hide in a  moment 
... The relationship between Nam-gu and Woo-hee will soon be revealed!




I took a break and we took snapshots of the BUN .

----------------------

[Recommendation] Beam development  & one hour 

 Net Isaac as made famous <My golden life> This week is just a scene! 
It is highly recommended as watching point .



------------------------

VIDEO Ep. 7 (With English Sub.)


Credit : kstagramtime, thank you!

[7th episode preview] What do you think I am ...?!
<My Golden Life> 
#My_Golden_Life

9.23 (Sat) 
7:55 pm Go to
KBS2 !

Credit : KBSdrama, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment