Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, September 22, 2017

KBS Blog : What is the appearance of the 2nd repertoire of life? Part # 1


My golden life in the series
[My Golden Life] 
What is the appearance of the 2nd repertoire of life?
KBS Drama's profile picture
KBS drama
September 22, 2017

Starting this week, 
It is Jian franco's  (no, no) Eun Seok? 


Her second act of life will be revealed.



Where did you go?
Eun Seok entangled 
conglomerate life (?)

Take a deep breath.



Proudly  departure » » »


Why do you come to my house? Often!



Real world probability 
0 . 0000000000 ...... 0000000000 1 %

Choi Do Kyung showed up 
to take the first step in the yard ... We are siblings? (Is this possible?)



Let us hold you ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mother


I am ..... Choi  Do Kyung ... (?) 
Welcome back.
(A honorifics way of showing +



"I will give a present to my sister."


I'm not comfortable with it, but I endure it ㅠ ㅠ

Even last week
Chasing him  ↔  Chasing her

( VDO Appear )

Chasing ↔ Chasing 

Brother ↔ (Anchin) brother 
relationship is changing rapidly


_______________________

To be continued...

Credit : KBSdrama, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment