Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, August 4, 2017

MGL : 3 Weeks Old Post : Audition for drama " My Golden Life "

Came across this and think you may like to read ...
Everything about this drama like I do!

This website call " VIPdrama "

Editor's name " White Boss Bear "


They posted drama, movie, Music video and commercial video auditions

And on July 13, 2017

They posted the audition for drama " My Golden Life "

As you see below ;

Drama Audition Information - KBS weekend drama [My Golden Life]

 By white boss bear 

On July 13, 2017 

KBS weekend drama

Title: [My Golden Life]

Publisher: Studio Dragon [Good Wife, Dual]

Address:  Mapo-gu Mabongsanro 75 

Starring: Lee Tae-sung, Lee da Inn, Park Si Hoo, Shin Hye Sun 

*** Sometimes I really don't understand the way they line up actors' names in Korea. 
How come supporting actors started before the protagonists!

Credit : VIPdrama, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment