Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, July 15, 2017

MGL : From a staff... " Let's work hard "

Didn't hear anything from the actors or crews yet
So whatever we can get, we're happy!^^

Posted by cosmic__7, thank you!


I'm not sure what part she's doing for this drama but she's a person 
who posted the 1st episode of MGL script book before anyone else on Instagram.


Here...what she said

오늘 배우들 미팅 끝나고
감독님께서 캐스팅 마음에 들어하셔서
너무 뿌듯. 
캐릭터분석까지 어쩜 그렇게 다들 잘해주셨는지 너무 감사드려요🙇‍♀️

#kbs주말 #황금빛내인생 #화이팅

#열심히하자 #캐스팅 #인위적미소
#내용과상관없는 #나의 #셀카 #ㅋㅋㅋ

After the actors meeting today
The bishop likes to cast
Too proud.
I am so grateful for how well everyone has been through the character analysis.

#kbs #Weekend # My Golden Life # Fighting

# Let's work hard # Casting # An artificial smile
# I do not care about the contents # My # Selka # hahaha

Yes, fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment