Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

They Can't Take That Away From Me



       I like so much this old song because expresses something profound beyond words.


                                                  Credit:High Quality@youtube.com, Thanks!


Park Si Hoo, thank you for sharing that special gift that only you have, which makes my heart to resonate with you. 
They can't take that away from me.


The way you wear your hat,
 

The way you sip your tea,

The memory of all that
No, no they can't take that away from me.

The way your smile just beams,

The way you sing off key,

The way you haunt my dreams,
No, no they can't take that away from me.

We may never, never meet again,
On that bumpy old road to love.
Still I'll always, always keep the memory of…

The way you hold your knife,

The way we danced till three,

  
The way you changed my life,


No, no they can't take that away from me.
No, they can't take that away from me. 
~ * ~
We may never, never meet again,
On that bumpy road to love.
Still I'll always, always keep the memory of…

The way you hold your knife,
The way we danced till three,
The way you changed my life,
No, no they can't take that away from me.
No, they can't take that away from me. 

No, they can't take, can't take that away from me.
No they never, never ever, never take that away from me.

The lyrics are transcribed directly from Rod Stewart's performance.
Credits: cafe.daum.net; MV Enishi Magazine/ Making; google images for photos, Thanks! 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this song and photos with us Daniela.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Daniela for this song and beautiful pictures with PSH. The words and the photos fit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like it. This song was written in 1937 by George Gershwin (composer of famous Rhapsody in blue) and his brother Ira and is an evergreen song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daniela, You always impress me with your deep knowledge of music or poem. All Romanian're always good like this! I was so busy with the Exhibition events ( said as if I were there^^ ) I spotted your post but never have chance to stop, Finally I did and I'm glad I did. Beautiful music & nice pictures. I love when he wears hats, all kind of them! Thank you!^^

      Delete
    2. What can I say after your nice comment, I'm glad that you like the post too. I confess that this song hits me every time I listen it and it's like it would depict how unique is Park Si Hoo.^^

      Delete
  4. I love your Post, Thank you for sharing Daniela ^^

    ReplyDelete