Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

(VDO + PIC) Walk & Bike through the tunnels around Han River!

Inspired by PSH's instagram photo " Walk " on Jan 17, 2017


We found out there might be around seven tunnels that similar to 
the one Park Si Hoo went in Seoul. And the pictures below showed us 
this particular tunnel is located at Paldang bridge in Seoul.



From the blogger's description :

Cycle Path around Han River 

The trail begins about 30 km from Seoul at the Paldang Bridge.

Part of the trail passed along a disused railroad. 
Passing through the total of seven tunnels was rather interesting. 
I could hardly see anything when inside them. Once I had to
 try really hard on my fully loaded bike not to crash into a girl 
who had got in my way.

And we have VDO to show you how inside the tunnel looks like!

VDO : Bicycle Tunnel - Nam Han River - Seoul to Busan Bicycle Path


Credit : Seoul Cycle , thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. best motorcycle overpants

    ReplyDelete