Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, June 25, 2016

(PIC) : Park Si Hoo at Cafe' zen'n during drama LH shooting

We know this cafe was used as a coffee shop, Yuri's friend had run in the story!



Cafe_Zen's IG link : https://www.instagram.com/cafe_zenn/

A couple days ago this picture was circling again on Instagram


So I decided to go back & checked out the cafe's account 
and saw some familiar pictures again (with & without Park Si Hoo in it). 
It reminds us a lot about the shooting time early this year!^^

Really make me miss Spy Beak & Park Si Hoo a lot!

Let's start with pictures that Park Si Hoo's in it




Outside the cafe...without Park Si Hoo



Inside the cafe & a lookout view from the window!
You can see familiar images from the drama in these angles right!^^





Anyway, if you have a chance to visit Korea, don't forget to stop by this cafe 
if you have some spare time. I'm sure the owner or staffs there will have the story 
to share with you about a marvelous actor names Park Si Hoo!^^



Credit : instagram.com, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi any news about after love...really waiting to see my fave park shi hoo and Yoon run hye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! No news yet, sorry! If I heard any good news, you don't need to ask me at all! I will be as excited as everyone else and will post it here ASAP!^^

      Delete