Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, May 8, 2016

(PIC) Karepo news : "Breaking" news Park Si-hoo showed new appearance to his fans!" The first concert performance "PARK SIHOO LIVE 2016"

Link : http://korepo.com/archives/209389

"Breaking news " : Park Si-hoo showed his new appearance to his fans!" 
The first concert performance "PARK SIHOO LIVE 2016"

Translated by Google

Actor interview report music
2016.05.07



Actor Park Shi Hoo is May 7, 2016 (Saturday), he held the first concert performance "PARK SIHOO LIVE 2016" at Tokyo International Forum Hall A.

With Korean drama "Cheongdam-dong Alice," "Princess' man", "Queen of reversal," "Prosecutor Princess" Park Si-hoo that attracts Asia of the fans. Also 2016 are ahead of the Japanese public of the blockbuster, served as a drama starring first time in three years from May 23 (Monday), "town of Hero (original title)" will be broadcast by Mnet. In addition, Park Shi Hoo and two big stars of Yoon Eun Hye is Japan published Cinemart Shinjuku, such as from May 14, "After Love looking for your voice" to co-star (Saturday).


PSH said  " Because I once really stand on stage in Japan again after a long time, last night I was thinking that I am seeing my fan again, I couldn't sleep and quite nervous. Today I'm really having a good time, have fun memories at home When you greet me which I appreciated " And a big applause was sent from the venue.



In this performance, to challenge the vocalist, in order to deliver the charm of Park Si-hoo, launched in January last year, he won the Oricon Daily CD single Ranked # 3, including Japan debut single "Kimi", Japan's first public of "for such pride" new song "LOVER" sang a total of 12 songs, including the encore like. The fans who packed the venue was fascinated by the strong sweet and beautiful singing voice.

In addition, "I think that it is possible to show a new figure which failed to be show you to your fan until now!" Enthusiasm exactly that, to show the breath of the match was played with a live band, practice without filming after the end of holiday in the dance that was done, powerful choreography that is crisp, airy step, show off, such as charm dance. In the encore also scene to dance in the transvestite figure placed on a "MISTER" of KARA. He entertained the fans a great deal in a variety of charm of Park Si-hoo.


In addition, the talk, drama "city of heroes", while watching the digest version of the movie "After Love looking for your voice", the inside story of the character and brilliant action scenes in the drama, about the attractions of the movie, also, while watching the shot off in the "natural posture of wanted to show myself," He said three-week trip to Italy, which some part was taken on his own, " Pasta is my favorite, was tired of eating pasta for about one month on a daily basis ... talks about the memories talk and I was "gain some weight when I returned home " wowed the sound from the venue.

With "Kumamoto earthquake, really was painful. If it had been better that some of you who came from Kumamoto in this live concert, I thought I want to become a pleasant feeling in your life today. Please please be strong," said the disaster I think that of the person, even the scene described the message.

"Hello, I love you. Let's also! Eye" was greeted with a smile, I had a good time with my fans.


Photo: (C) 35Plus
Detailed report will be published at a later date.
May 7, 2016 PM 11:45 delivery (C) Korepo

No comments:

Post a Comment