Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Mnet interview : May 23 (Mon) - Japan's first broadcast " Local Hero " starring Park Si Hoo (Part I)

We posted this article before but let do it again after they provided us part # 2


Again, it's impossible for me to edit anything for you with such a long article like this one
But it's still readable, hope you can enjoy it as I do!

(Part I)

2016/05/10 

**( Letters in Blue print is Park Si Hoo's answers )




■ "town of the hero" is now the drama of three years for Park Si-hoo's, 
please tell me why you decided to cast to this work. 

I have been to many appearances in the romantic comedy and romance drama until now, 
in this work, there were many differences between masculine action scene until now. 
To the role that the former intelligence agent I thought I want to do for a long time, 
so was watching "The Slave Hunters" Kwak Jung-Hwan director, decided to appearance
 since work received an offer it was also interesting from the director. Before you get a story, 
I was greeted by chance at the seat of Kwak Jung-Hwan supervision and award ceremony,
 but where the director I was me and suggested that we should make a work together 
if there is a chance. So, I this time, but I was grateful to offer the story of "the town of Hero 
(original title)", I asked that at that time in the shooting, the director do not remember 
that the day was talking to me I say. (Lol)


■ Do you think there were many people in the first co-star in this drama, 
the atmosphere of the scene was how? 

Atmosphere of the scene, I think I was the most interesting in the drama that was taken up to now. 
I was able to happily shooting. Members of the actor is very cheerful and immediately get along,
 I think I was able to atmosphere well taken. Communication with the staff and the actor was 
also smooth. In particular, Jo Sung-ha senior and Chung Manshiku senior, 
also Yoon Tae-young senior and Yuri, it was a really fun shoot and hyuk's.




■ Baek Shiyun that Park Shi Hoo's was played in the original intelligence personnel, 

Whether it is a character with two faces that bar owners, has been how to role-making? 
When you first read the script, I think that it is a very serious character. Too a serious, 
consult the director that it is a mediocre too, show a bright face also say merry joke at the time of the owner of the bar "neighbor", one two of the dark face to resolve the revenge of when you are at the same time It has to be a thing.




[Mnet broadcast information] 
"town of Hero (original title)" Japan's first broadcast start 
May 23, 2016 (Mon) 22:00 to 23:15 this broadcast: every week (Monday) (Tuesday) 22:00 to 23:15 rebroadcast: weekly (Tue) (water) 8:00 to 9:00 / weekly (Sat) 13:00 to 15:30 (2 episodes continuous broadcasting) 2016 OCN production / total 16 times / each 60 minutes / subtitle broadcasting Screenplay: Kim Kwan Woo, Chang Godspeed director: Kwak Jung-Hwan cast: Park Shi Hoo, lily (Girls), Lee hyuk, Choi Yunso, Yoon Tae-young other

Credit : jp.mnet.com/news

No comments:

Post a Comment