Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Family Honor : The Moment of Love

Love these three pictures very much!
They capture his expression through his eyes so well! If you remember these scenes, 
not much of words that attract us to watch it over & over again but it's Park Si Hoo's ability 
to act & interpret his felling toward Dan Ah from scene after scene before he really made us 
believe  he had fallen in love with her! And that's what I saw from these pictures below.

My interpretation can't be as good as his own expression 
but I will give it a try just for fun!^^

Oh! Her again!
A woman who believed money can't buy everything



Such a proper manner and unusual woman I have never seen before



Why is she so fascinating until I can't take my eyes out of her?


Credit : parksihoobar.com, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment