Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Italy Trip : Italian fans met Park Si Hoo at Fiumicino airport : 2015/09/07

Hello, everyone!

I just recieved an exciting news from our Italian friends 
who went to Fiumicino airport to greet Park Si Hoo last night!

This is from Roberta's own words..., thank you!

Hi!!! My friends had met him!!!
เพื่อนของฉันได้พบเขาแล้ว


They are so excited for it..he is so beautiful and tall!! I
t was difficult to talk to each other because Shi Hoo don 't speak english😅😅. 
Anyway my friends calls him "Oppa!!" 
And he turns to them with smile...he is very surprised of it!!
พวกเขาตื่นเต้นกันมากเลย ...เขาหล่อและสูงมาก!! 
ยากมากที่จะพูดคุยกันได้เพราะ Si Hoo ไม่พูดภาษาอังกฤษ 
อย่างไรก็ตามเพื่อนของเธอเรียกเขาว่า " Oppa " 
และเขาก็เลยหันมายิ้มให้...เขาดูจะประหลาดใจมากเลย!!


My friends ask him an autograph on their papers with his photos. 
Then he hugs them!! Awwww..it was wonderfull!
เพื่อนของฉันขอลายเซ็นต์เขาบนกระดาษของพวกเขาพร้อมกับรูปภาพของเขา
 และเขาก็กอดพวกเขาด้วย!!! อ้า...มันช่างยอดเยี่ยมไปเลย!


After taking photos togheter and they said goodbye.
He was relaxed and the flight was on time
I can give you only this photos 
because my friends do not want to be seen...but I'm sure these photos are very good.
หลังจากที่ถ่ายรูปร่วมกันแล้วพวกเขาก็กล่าวลากัน
เขานั้นทำตัวสบายๆและเครื่องบินก็ถึงตามกำหนดเวลา
ฉันให้ได้แค่ภาพพวกนี้กับคุณเพราะเพื่อนฉันไม่อยากถูกให้เห็นภาพของพวกเขา
 แต่ฉันแน่ใจว่าภาพพวกนี้ก็ดีมากๆเลย


Than...if you have any informations for his rent..or for his departure 
please give me it...maybe we can say goodbye to him.
ถ้ามีข้อมูลว่าเขาพักที่ไหน หรือ จะกลับเมื่อไหร่กรุณาบอกฉันด้วย 
บางทีฉันอาจจะสามารถไปกล่าวลาเขาได้...

Credit : Roberta Lee & friends, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment