Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Voting : Please show your support for PSH and " After love "

This voting site run by Japanese website 
to check how many people will be interested in 
Park Si Hoo's new project : Movie " After love "

Updated : 3:46 am : 11/5 ( Seoul time )

After love has "3580 " like!

Thank you everyone!

* * You can actually keep refreshing the Japan website 
to cast in your unlimited votes too! * *

Please go to the link below :


How to vote?

And if you have " LINE " account please click on LINE 
at the bottom to repost it, thank you very much!





Source by Mei Park, thanks!

credit : s.japanese.joins.com, thanks!

8 comments:

  1. I just voted! Can you please post this link in all PSH Fan's social blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it official that PSH is going to be part of the movie? Why do they refer to the movie as his movie when he has not officially accepted the offer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. News will write everything to attract the readers to stop and take a look at their news. For us it really upon us to keep it in our mind that how much this news develope so far actually. Like the way you are saying because PSH's fans are smart and we know how to analyze the fact after we read it!^^

      Delete
  3. Can we share this Dear nikki? Anyway, i found out my comment regarding Kdramastar was removed or deleted rather. Sorry, am I saying something offensive? If Yes, my apology. I really want Oppa for this movie but somehow haters and bashers are really boils my blood. Aggghhh,

    Well then, Leave it to them. Looking forward for Sihoossi in this movie! #Fighting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jenn : That's why I love you. You always considerate & understanding! If you read my email you will understand it! I wonder you saw my email? I had sent you 2-3 emails before today but you didn't reply me! Hope this one will get through otherwise please email me again at parksihoointhai@gmail.com! Cheers for PSH & all PSH's fans!^^

      Delete
    2. Oh! Sure, Jenn! Please spread the news to support our PSH! All of this will benefit him not you or me!^^

      Delete
  4. Oh, Sorry dear. I seldom open my email, hehe sorry. I will open now, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete