Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, November 3, 2014

3 Letters from PSH ( 7 )

# 1 : Dear Fans, How happy I was with you!  : 2009/04/06

Translated by smilehoo



Dear Fans, How happy I was with you!

It sounds as if still remaining is the heart-beating on the day.

Of course, not all of you fans were able to make it along with me.

But would you kindly let me express my heartfelt thanks to the people who made it to the event and also all the people who congratulated me above anybody else if not getting a chance to be together?

Given another chance, I promise we should make an attempt so that we may have a pleasant time with more people at a bigger space for a longer duration.

Thank you once again.

I am content with my happiest birthday ever.

I love you so much, the parents and you who had arranged such a lovely day for me.


-----------------------------------------------------


Translated by jinju

# 2 :  I love you, everybody. 2009/04/21



At length, ‘The Glory of the Family’ is done. ^^

I express thanks to the writer Jeong Jiwoo, the director Park Yeong Su, actors and actresses, the staff members and all others related who have taken their troubles together for a good and warm drama from the beginning till now. They did such a great job.

Today now that I saw the last episode, I feel I am in a flood of mixed emotions, partly regretting, partly relieved and partly missing, whether because I have been living in the shoes of Gangseok for quite some while.

I was somewhat burdened...because it was for the first time that I was cast as the main character of a weekend drama.

Also, I was a cause of your worries...because I was wounded in an out-of-the-blue accident.

In such ways, there have been some ups and downs of mine. Thanks to you the fans who were getting near to me with concerns and encouragement each episode and every time, it seems the drama and me were all the more loved, for which I am feeling a lot of gratitude to the fans. ^^

I am so grateful to you everybody who have been running together without stop till the 54 episodes.

I promise I should do my best to visit you with some good news, considering it is the best to return your favors with better image.

And...although the drama is over, our care and concern are not over. You keep that in mind of course, don’t you?

I guess something is missing at a corner of our hearts.... However, let us fill it with a good and single-hearted mind of us.

I think I will work hard so I may remain as a good actor in your memories.... Please keep an eye on it!

Now then, have a sweet dream.... I love you, everybody.


---------------------------------------------------


Translated by : Smilehoo

# 3 : Sihoo sent a VDO* message in Japan fan meeting site. : 2009/06/25 

* Sorry, we don't have VDO!




Hello, this is Park Sihoo.

There aren't many days left to go Japan(till the Fan meeting).

I feel my mind excitement,  On the other hand, I feel burdened...^^:;

Many of you may come over and cheer for me on July 5, please.

I will fly to Japan soon.

Please expect.

Credit : parksihoo.com, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment