Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, November 2, 2014

3 Letters from PSH ( 6 ) : 2009/01/25 - 2009/03/11

Translated by Smilehoo

# 1 :  To  Family Honor fans in the SBS  : 2009/01/25




Hello, This is Park sihoo.

The 2009 year has begun.

I hope that you will have brightly smile year.

I wish you have a Happy New Year!

Please love 'Gamuni Yeong Gwang' with much interest and love to me with your friendship.

---------------------------------


# 2 : Dear Sihoo rang fans! 2009/01/25




Dear Sihoo rang fans!

This is Park Sihoo.

Be healthy in this year,

I will cheer up to take a photograph of 'Gamuni YeongGwang'

so watch it a lot and please be with 'Gamuni YeongGwang' in the Lunar new year holidays.

Take care of youselves.

----------------------------------------

Tranlated by PuRMee  : 2009/03/11

# 3 : Congratulations on the 6th anniversary of Sihoorang Fan-Café.^^



Dear all fans of Sihoorang Fan-Café~,  I have not long written this “Thank-you” note to you.

Sorry, I often didn’t write you, for the reason that I was too busy to write. Congratulations on marking the 6th anniversary since this Sihoorang Fan-Café was launched.

I should earlier have congratulated this anniversary. Very sorry.

I want to express my gratitude to you for always encouraging and loving me, who is not so outstanding.

I can’t believe that it marks the 6th anniversary, already today. Wow! I’m very happy.

And, I was very proud of receiving meal services (Sihoorang Fan-Café Formal Event) from you, last weekend.

Thanks to you, I have spent an unusually very happy time with staffs and actors, who tried hard to shoot the drama with me for several months.

I have nothing to say but a word “Thank-you”.

I’m very happy to become friends with all of you, who were worried about my health and cheered me up, when I was hurt.

Dear all fans making and leading this Sihoorang Café’~, I would like to congratulate the 6th anniversary, once again.

I wish that all of you will continue to love me forever.

It is a little chilly. Take care of yourself, please.

In the next month, this drama (An honor to my family) on which I appeared will be over. I ask you to go on watching. I will do my best to becoming a good actor.

Finally, I love you, everyone.

Credit : parksihoo.com, thank you!

1 comment: