Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, November 1, 2014

3 Letters from PSH ( 5 ) : 2008/11/15 - 2009/01/10

Translated by : Jinju : 2008/11/15



# 1 :  Have you done well in the test? ^^

(Re : the day of 13th is the day of Korean Scholastic Aptitude Test)

Hello, today is the day of nationwide college entrance exam, right?

Among members of Sihoo and the Family too, there might have been the examinees?
I hope they did a good one, of course. ^^

There might have been also their mothers as well as the examinees....
Regardless of results, I believe you everybody has taken a lot of pains for all the while, indeed.

I think I should have supported you before examination.
But because of my heavy loads of drama filming yesterday, now here I am, I am sorry to you.

Even if so, I believe you all did your best supporting one another among members of Sihoo and the Family.^^

Now that the test is over, I suggest you be comfortable and make up for the things you didn’t do for the while, and a lot watch the drama ‘The Glory of the Family’ in which I appear.

No matter whatever results you might have, please don’t forget you everybody is the best under the heavens in the eyes of mine. I wish you all be always happy, I pray! ^^

_____________________________________________


Translated by :  PuRMee : 2008/12/24



# 2 : Hello, everyone. Merry Christmas.. ^^

Hello, everyone.  It is the “Christmas Eve”, today.. ^^

These days, I have been too busy shooting a drama to enjoy the event.

But, I’m a little excited to have seen Christmas tress decorated and Christmas carol songs ringing, in the street on the way of driving my car.

I plan to go to ‘TaeBaek-O2 Resort’ (Located in TaeBaek-Si, Kangwon-Do, Korea) region for shooting on this Christmas Day.

I feel a little sorry for not spending the Christmas day with my folks.

But, I’m happy to shoot the drama, which you and I love too much. ^^

I wish you’re “Merry Christmas” and especially, I wish that you will spend a happy Christmas having much conversation together with your folks.

And, I wish that you’ll look back on the remaining last days of this year in 2008.

I pray that you’ll get your stresses off your chest before sending this year and everything you do will work out in the upcoming New Year, and you will always be happy. ^^

Finally, Everyone, Merry Christmas ! ^^..

_________________________________________


Translated by : SmileHoo : 2009/01/10



# 3 : How are you? I'm Park Sihoo.

* Sihoo leave this message  at the park sihoo gallery board on the Gamuni YeongGwang's Official home page on Dec 30, 2008.

How are you? I'm Park Sihoo.

It is different feeling that I wrote this, even though I showed up the scene of action in 'Gang-seok's field diary'.

It feels like that I become more friendly with you in this site that you leave directly your sentences.

I'm thankful to eveybody leave some sentences, although it was the sentence of love or scolding about me and 'Gamuni YeongGwang'.

I looks like that I develop more with the recognition how your concern is wrothy and big thing while filming some dramas.

And, this character 'Gang-seok' that I roled in this drama gave my acting some changes and turning potins, so I have the chracter speical love.

It is because of the scripter Jeong Ji-u, the director Park Yeong-su, all steps and you who love 'Gang-seok'.

And, I can enjoy the long photographing owing to your encouragement.

Now there are few days in 2008.

I hope for you to finish this year well.

In the new year, 'Gamuni YeongGwang' will go on, so I request you to watch it many times.

Be healthy in the new year constantly.

Credit : parksihoo.com, thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Now I'm reading his old letters here, I feel so sorry for his family at SHR. They really must miss this conversation with Si Hoo.
    Keep sharing these letters as long as you can Nikki.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every letters shows the sincerity of PSH who trird to reach out to his fans. And the way he wrote it makes you think of the conversation from friend who just miss you & want to keep in touch with you as much as he can. Not as a rising star in K-entertainment business. Love him & I will try my best to post them here as much as they're available for us, thank you!

      Delete
  2. Thank you. I love reading the letters written by PSH... can feel his warmth and his sincerity in reaching out to his fans whom he always regards as family.
    I also love reading PSH interviews. I recently came across his interview in Dec 2012... love it :)

    http://www.tenasia.com/archives/39827
    http://www.tenasia.com/archives/39816

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on the mission of collecting PSH's interviews from his early years to the present. Thank you for sharing!^^

      Delete