Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Chinese fan who met Park Si Hoo in Shanghai, 2014

( * NK : This article was written by a Chinese fans  [ a lady in black/white coat ] who was so lucky to see Park Si Hoo 4 times including during his stay in Shanghai )

Her first time : She said : " Because so many fans were there , more than 100 people and as a petite woman she is. It's hard to do anything much.

Her letter to PSH



After her second time, She said to herself that she had to do something for her own memory not just watching him from the distance. At least she hoped she can hug him. It may sound greedy but this opportunity didn't come so often anyway!^^

And to know that Park Si Hoo would be in Shanghai for 30 days, and to have a chance to meet him. She would like to make it memorable for herself. He may remember her, or maybe not but it does not matter. We still have a lifetime and the opportunity to meet again. If he can't remember today, tomorrow he will.

She's in his left side 



She said : " I have to admit that there is a fate between me and Park Si Hoo before. In Feb 26, 2011 when Park Si Hoo came to Shanghai for his  FAN MEETING, precisely that day is my birthday. "

" I went to greet him and shook his hand, he asked my name and he signed his autograph for me, again at Wukang road. There are hundreds of fans that time, Park Si Hoo was riding on his scooters and happened to be parked next to me, so with the following precious photo. That day I put my arm around his shoulders, I was still so excited all night after that.^^ "

She's again and PSH just parked his scooter next to her



" I stood next to Sihoo, then all people want to be by Sihoo's side too! After Jan 26 at Wukang road  I feel very sad that finally it was coming to an end. But I still want to leave something as memories,

Even a personal video can not show, so I do not want to be seen and Sihoo's younger brother was there,  not many people around him. Later I got both Sihoo and his brother in my photos, these photos are very precious to me, and they will be forever.

With Wu Ho


Credit : parksihoobar.com, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Multumesc Nikki ! Ma bucur pentru aceasta fana chinezoaica , pentruca povestea ei este chiar draguta !

    Am sa-i spun si LA multi ani , pentru 26 februarie cand este ziua ei de nastere si-i doresc sa-l intalneasca
    si a 5-a oara pe Shi Hoo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fan has gained memories for a lifetime.^^ And she will always be happy when it's her birthday. How lucky can one be.^^
    Thanks for sharing Nikki.^^

    ReplyDelete