Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Special friendship among PSH's fans

I made a lot of friends through my love for Park Si Hoo and this blog can't be existed without my true friends who help me and support me by spreading the information about Park Si Hoo to every part of the world as much as we can. So we became friends just our love for the same actor and so as you who are reading & stop by at this blog. If you are Park Si Hoo's fans then you are my friends too.

First page :  PSH - Nikki




And today I would like to share my story with you. As you might know I'm also member of his Korean's cafe called Sihoorang too. Nothing special to talk about but because of that I had met so many friends on line. Until last month since Park Si Hoo had been to Shanghai to film the movie " Scent " I became his follower by follow him through Weibo account ( Twitter's Chinese version ) and surprisingly I met many Chinese friends that I knew before and never meet before too. But we seemed to chat more a lot over there at Weibo. And my special friend and an artist friend who I admire her works very much has come forward to greet me and ever since we chit chat almost everyday at weibo. I praise her how much I love her arts and she's always shy & brush it aside like most artists always be, so cute.^^

Second page : PSH - Nikki



But before Park Si Hoo headed back home after he finish his shooting, we know it's our time to leave weibo and follow him back to Korea again. With this special time my friend " Echo " wants to have this memory for me & some other friends by creating these beautiful piece of art and ask us to write something in it and so we did. They are 3 of them for me and That's all I will show you in here.

Thank you everyone who love Park Si Hoo and you're my friends too!^^

Last Page : PSH - Nikki


Credit : Echo@weibo.com, thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Nikki, very good article friend. You should also check out the video on Viki.com in the news-its about PSH, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful post and beautiful art from Echo, Nikki.
    Thanks for sharing.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Wilma! When I said she had to come out to greet me because all their name were in Chinese and I never known by myself who are they if they wouldn't come out to greet me. That's why I'm reallly appreciated them!^^

      Delete
  3. Multumesc Nikki pentru postarea acestui frumos material a lui Echo !

    Draga Nikki , am rugamintea sa-mi dai link-ul blogului tau ! Nu reusesc sa-l gasesc !Multumesc !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Draga Nicoleta, You're welcome. I'm just glad that we have met each other & become friends just because of this one particulate man!^^

      Do you mean my Thai blog ? Link : http://parksihoointhai.blogspot.com

      Delete