Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Monday, December 1, 2014

3 Letters from PSH ( 8 )

Translated by : Smilehoo, thank you!

# 1 : Sihoo leave a message of thanks to the participants in a Japan fan meeting : 2009/07/13




How are you!

Dear Japanese fans!

Thank you for your cheering.

Fanmeeting ended happily,

I'll come and see you again soon.

Have a good time and Be happy until meet you again.

(Arigado Gozaimas)!
Thank you very much!

-------------------------------------------------------------

# 2 :  Sihoo gave you a hello. 2009/09/04

Sihoo left Korea for the voluntary activities in Code d'Ivorie in Africa.
I have been to the Incheon Airport to see Sihoo off.
He gave you a hello.

* If you can't see the VDO here is the link from baidu website : http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=639263486

VDO with English Subtitle




---------------------------------------------------------


# 3 : I didn't write a letter for a long time^^ : 2009/10/01





I didn't write a letter for a long time^^

Sihoorang families... this letter is after a long while^^

Although I greeted you through a vod after coming from Africa,

There would be many people who wanted to read a letter but I was quiete later, so I'm so sorry...;;

At first.. I have been to Africa so well due to you.

Firstly I went for helping children who suffered from hunger and poverty,

When I stayed there.. I studied so many things from children.

The figure of children who smiled and was thankful for a small thing made me impressed and

I was really happy too.

And..to fan families who I met in the airport when coming to Korea,

I felt love to me and more happiness, so I became more thankful...

I should do better to you^^

It's Korean thanks giving they with finishing some schedules after coming from Africa..

Because these holidays are so short, there would be many of you to go to hometown.

I hope to give some presents to each of you... I will do it write-up and mind instead of it^^

Short holidays are tiring and, H1N1 flu virus also is worrying,

Our Sihoorang families have good days in healthy...

Please write good posts with making good thanks giving day with families.

And, after this thanks giving day, it will be very cold so be careful to cahtch a cold.

Be happy~^


 Credit : parksihoo.com, thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Nice another series of Letters. The VDO is a white space. Don't know if this is only with me.
    Thanks for sharing Nikki.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's old and in different format. The best I can do is just give us a link. Thanks Wilma for pointing it out!

      Delete
    2. I could see the VDO with the link, but it's very small. No possibility to enlarge on the site either.
      Thanks for putting up the link Nikki.^^

      Delete