Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, March 1, 2018

(Raw Video) MGL - Ep. 49 Preview

VIDEO Ep. 49 Preview 


Credt : MyloveKBS, thank you!

KBS Text Preview 

Jae Sung and Myung Hee are fired as directors, 
but Do Kyung with Tae Soo’s help succeeds in becoming the CEO.
Chairman Noh thinks that with Do Kyung taking office as CEO, 
that he has weathered a test and is planning to take over again in the future, 
but Do Kyung’s attitude is noncommital.
Do Kyung meets Ji An to convey thanks for
 Tae Soo’s help in enabling him to protect Haesung, however, 
Ji An tells Do Kyung that Tae Soo probably helped out in order 
to repay some of the debt (that TS feels he owes the Choi’s) and to not worry about it.
Tae Soo gives Ji An a ticket to Finland, 
and pleads with her to leave quickly and start her new life…


Text from Video

Hyuk: Choi Do Kyung has become the CEO?
DK: I think that Chairman Noh Yang Ho is not able 
to be involved in these meetings any further.
Chairman Noh: Are you saying that you’re going to take this chance to eat me? 
(me: meaning that DK is taking over and pushing Chairman Noh out completely)
Hyuk: Doesn’t this mean that he’s pretty much returned to Haesung?
DK: It’s because of your father that I’ve become the Chairman.
JA: Congratulations
DK: I have something to say to you.
TS: Helsinki, Finland. I would like to buy one ticket.
JA: In one week? Why are you telling me to go so quickly?
TS: It’s dad’s wish.
JH: Dad suddenly said that he’s going to go far away?
TS: I feel sorry to you.

********************

No comments:

Post a Comment