Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, March 9, 2018

MGL - Shooting : Group photo at Seoul Forest Park & Group photo at art Gallery

1. By digiriguy, thank you!
서울숲 Seoul Forest Park

digiriguy황금빛내인생 이용국의 마지막 촬영~ㅠㅠ
지난 8개월간 용국으로 행복했습니다. 
마지막 시청률 48프로 가즈아! 다들 종방연때 봐용^^

digiriguy The last shot of my life in my life ~ ㅠㅠ 
I have been happy with the yongguk for 8 months. 
Last viewership 48 Pro Kazaa! Everyone,

#황금빛내인생 #주말드라마#이용국#최도경#서지안#서지수#선우혁
#서지태#선우희#유비#명신#양목수#박시후#신혜선#서은수#이태환
#천호진#이규복#정소영#이다해#노수산나#김성

# My golden life # Weekend drama # Yongwoo # Choi Dae-kyung # Su Ji-jae 
# Seo Ji-su # Sun Woo hyuk # Su Ji Tae # Sun Woo Hee # Ubi # Shin Seung Hee 
# Park Si Sih # Shin Hye Sun # Seo Eun # Lee Tae Hwan # No Susan Na # Kim Sung-hoon




2. At Art Gallery

[ ED : See anything interesting in here? ]

*********************

1 comment:

  1. I bet there's gonna be a wedding, but most prolly it's gonna be Jisoo and Hyuk's 😋

    ReplyDelete