Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

MGL - Park Si Hoo's leaving the shooting site at Seoul Forest yesterday : 2018.03.06

Picture by skkg@ PSH DC gallery, thank you!


She said...

I must have saved the country in my past life. 
I heard that there was a shooting today and I went to Seoul Forest. 
I have anxiety about posting pictures whether it will be a mistake.
 Therefore I didn't post picture yesterday. 

It seems that the shooting has been going on since then. 
You do not even know his aura, you know. I am so happy that I have two hands. 
I called his name, he looked around for a moment and smile. 
I think there were about 8 people there and 3 Chinese fans. 

After a brief snapshot, 
I greeted the actors around and waited, my eyes kept looking at him.
I did not really care about the filming, I just wanted to see him ... 

he shooting took a long time to rest.
He had signed his autograph to his fans and go back to shoot the rest.
He responded to fans' request for the photo shoot
 and give me a handshake. So I said "Do not leave me too long"**
 then he smiled at me. (as above picture) ^^

**[ED : I think she meant please come back with new project for her (for us)
 don't go away too long]


********************

No comments:

Post a Comment