Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, March 11, 2018

MGL News : Ep. 51 : Park Si Hoo, the breakthrough of "A Golden Prince"

Reported from Newsen Reporter, thank you! 



'The 'White Horse' Prince has been an essential character for happy ending in fairy tale. 
The drama was the same. The chaebol character emerged cool and resolved the problem
 every time a poor female protagonist was in crisis. 
It is the image of Prince in a white horse back of the 21st century. 
But Park Si Hoo was different. He watched Shin Hye Sun solved
 the problem by herself. Shin Hye Sun was able to fully her life. 
This is why a 'Golden' prince is more brilliant than the white horse prince. 

In the 51st episode of KBS 2TV drama 'My Golden Life' 
(Written by  Su Hyung Kyung / Director Kim Hyung Suk), 
broadcasted on March 10, Ji-an (Shin Hye Sun) proclaimed farewell 
to Choi Do Kyung (Park Sihoo). Seo Ji-an was aware of the fact that 
her father, Seo Tae-soo (Chun Ho-jin) was suffocated by Chairman No-Yang Ho 
(Kim Byung-Ki) "I'm sorry, is not it? Then forget me, " She said to Do Kyung. 
And we can catch Do Kyung with a tearful eye. 
The farewell of the two poor people made the viewers feel very sad. 


Do Kyung, after heard the separation from Jian, refrained. 
Hesaid, "I really didn't do anything for Jian. I left my house, 
but it was still Do Kyung of Haesung. " "I just got help from Jian 
even when Jian refused me, she still helped me. I am so embarrassed 
and humorous and angry with myself. " 

After that, Choi Do Kyung went to the hospital and knelt down to Tae Su .
He said, "I'm sorry. I was sorry that Jian was hurt that I made Jian heartbroken " 
He knelt down instead of No-Yang, and made viewer's eyes wet with tears.

'My Golden Life' breaks the typical male character through Choi Do Kyung. 
In most dramas, a chaebol character jumps out of the house for love. 
And the female character will accept the sacrifice of a male character. 
Or the male character will use his own power to solve 
the difficulty of the female character instead. 
That's the typical prince on the white horse in drama was born like this. 

However, Do Kyung naturally reflects his action, just to win her heart
But he didn't solve any difficulties of his female characters. 
Choi Do Kyung had learned that love isn't something simple like a child through Jian. 
He also realized that it is another aspect of love to watch through Seo Tae Soo. 
Do Kyung finally went one step closer for his love. He has become
 an evolved male character and received lots of love from viewers. 
This is why the new appearance of the 'golden' prince, 
not the white horse prince, is more welcome. 

At the end of the episode, Do Kyung watched Seo Tae Soo's classical guitar recital. 
And Jian also looked around for him. It is noteworthy whether Do Kyung & Jian 
who has matured more for their love, will be able to meet with a happy endings. 

(Photo = capturing KBS 2TV '' My Golden Life '') 

Credit : Newsen news, thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment