Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, March 4, 2018

MGL - Ep. 50 : Postpone trip to Finland, Min resigned before reveals the kidnap story secret, and Farewell again!

Jian said to Taesoo, he was in the late stage of stomach cancer 
and he had only one month to live. So she decided to postpone studying abroad. 
She said she went to airline ticket place and changed her plane ticket to Finland.


In the meantime, Do Kyung came to Jian's work place.
And she grabbed him and cried. Do Kyung asked why, 
She said, "I do not want to talk about anything now. I just wanted to cry." 




Jian showed Do Kyung a voice file from min manager. 
The voice file contained the voice of Seo Tae soo, 
who had to kneel down from Noh ho's threat. 
She said, "I can't do anything with you. 
I said that I had no intention of going anywhere." 
I asked Oppa to go back to your life because I found my life. 
"Why did not you tell me? 



Do Kyung replied "If you knew, it would have been hurt, 
even your father didn't want to say anything."
 "You would tell me that I should leave," he said, 
"You made me to love grandson of a stanger to hit my father." 


Do Kyung asked Jian, "What can I do for you? 
Jian " Will you do what I want you to do?
Do you know what I want, I just wanted you to accept it," she said. 



"Your big mistake is you made me love you," she said. 
"I can't forgive you & myself! "

*******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment