Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Sunday, December 24, 2017

MGL - Ep. 34 : Jian's tears confession : " Yes, I like you, Idiot! Part # 2

Happy Birthday, Jian!

With 2 hours " Seaweed soup "



And a birthday gift!






Jian : "Please go back, You're not a man to live like this"



Jian shouted at Choi Do Kyung




  "I decide how to live," he said.



Jian : "Do not make me nervous, it hurts, irritating and drives me crazy"



He said " Sounds like you like me."



She answered "  That's right, Choi Do Kyung! 
You still don't know that I like you, Idiot! "
But why do you care?




I shouted of her confession!

Translation word by word from OO1230, a fan at Soompi, thank you!

JA: Choi Do Kyung
DK: Huh?
JA: What are you doing there?
DK: Why did you come from that direction?
JA: Did you eat?
DK: (How about) you?
JA: (don't you know) what time is it now.. 
*implying she ate already as it is so late now*
DK: Oh, right.. I ate (already) too
JA: You said you ate?
DK: Yeah..
JA: Where (did you eat)?
DK: What for you ask that..
JA: Then what is that seaweed soup (you) cooked in the share-house?
DK: You came from the share-house?

-JA takes DK hand-
JA: What is this? Why is it like this?
-DK opens his hand, there's the necklace-
DK: Happy Birthday, Seo Ji An. The (necklace) case...
JA: to buy this, you worked at night too?
DK: the day part-time job pay couldn't cover this necklace price..
-flashback DK's counting the days til JA's birthday 
and saw the necklace at a store -
DK: I think this fit you right.

JA: You said you won't do anything, 
you don't have (spare) time to concern about me, you won't bother me
DK: But it's your birthday
JA: It's my birthday, what it has to do with you?
DK: Can't you just accept it?
JA: Do you think I'll accept this?
DK: This is not that expensive..

-JA walks, DK follows her-
DK: How cheap. I have bought it (already).. what am I supposed to do..
JA: Please don't (do this). Go back, please. 
You are not a person who will live like this, aren't you.
DK: I decide how I live. Why do you bother like that? I told you don't bother my choice.
JA: (But) that bother me. that upset me, make my heart hurt, make me crazy.
DK: That.. sounds like you're saying you like me.
JA: Yeah.
DK: What?
JA: That's right. What you said is right. 
you knew already, didn't you? that I like you.
DK: Ji An-ah..
JA: I like you. I said I like you.
DK: Ji An-ah..
JA: But how could I not bother, you beggar-like kid!


Edited by OO1230, thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment