Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Friday, December 22, 2017

KBS World TV : Promoting " My Golden Life " on Instagram & Twitter

KBS World seems to be in full swing to promote " My Golden Life "

There are " 3 " posts you can participate!

1. KBS World on Instagram

Link : KBS World TV

kbsworldtv

[#KBSWorld #EVENT ALERT] 

CHOOSE YOUR 2017 FAVORITE KBSWORLD PROGRAMS
(Kdramas or variety shows)!! 
Comment one of your best program 
and WRITE REASON WHY to receive a gift!!!! 

#kdrama #kpop #bestProgramAwards



KBS World on Twitter

2. CHOOSE YOUR 2017 
FAVORITE KBS WORLD PROGRAMS
(Kdramas or variety shows)!! 
Comment one of your best program and WRITE REASON WHY
 to receive a gift!!!! 
#kdrama #kpop #bestProgramAwards




 The same as the one on Instagram 
(It's up to you which one is convenience for you 
or write the same answer at both sides, like I do!^^


My Comment :



3. '#My Golden Life' male characters!! 
Which man do you guys think is a better man for Jian???


Personally I think this question is nonsense!
And shouldn't be brought up in the first place.

I wrote something just for Park Si Hoo 
but No need to take it too serious!^^

( It's a video, I just took a picture to show you here! )


This's my answer!^^^


Thank you, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment