Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

KBS Acting Awards 2017 : Daesang! Daesang! Daesang!

I assume you know what is " Daesang Award " 

This morning (my time) I had a long conversation with a Korean friend.
Asked her about what's going on with KBS Awards this year?

Yesterday, there was a news about the awards, the nominees, who will be in red carpet? 
who will receive the awards? But No one mentioned Park Si Hoo's name at all!

This is the link of the news I'm talking about.

Link : http://v.entertain.media.daum.net

They mentioned, Shin Hye Sun, and actor, Cheon Ho Jin ( Jian's father) will be nominees
 for Best actress, and other.. (SHS) and Best actor (CHJ) respectively this year!
Park Si Hoo & Shin Hye Sun are nominated for " popular couple " this year too.

What's going on?

From this news reported on December 14. 
They said 3 nominees for best actors ( or Daesang ) were these three actors
(Park Si Hoo was mentioned as well)



So I decided to contact my friend and ask her about the current situation for us.

And she said...

" Park Si Hoo wasn't nominated for both
 " Best actor " and " Daesang " Award this year.

I'm shock and disappointed!

Actually I suspect something fishy before.

I remember after the news that Park Si Hoo was one of the three nominees came out.

A few days later, there was another news talked about 3 nominees of best actors.

The other two actors still there but Park Si Hoo's name didn't get mentioned.
Instead they mentioned about " Cheon Ho Jin " (Jian's father) instead.

I didn't post that article because they didn't mentioned about Park Si Hoo.
And think maybe Park Si Hoo will be nominated only Daesang. So That's fine.

But to find out from my friend later that he won't be both of them!

That's really unacceptable!

I don't have to go to the details or what's behind all of this.

We know it's by heart now about Korean business!

***************

I believe most of us here are Park Si Hoo's fans.

I would like to tell you some more inside about writer Soo who write " My Golden Life "
And a main person who brought a role of " Choi Do Kyung " into Park Si Hoo's hand.
She isn't just a writer who worked with him before, she had given him some advice 
about life & the attitude toward Korean Entertainment business.

I don't know what she told him but I want to guess that..
She probably asked him what is the most important thing for him right now? 
More good works, be loved and accepted by the viewers 
or...the awards?

Another words is... there're still something or someone out there 
who have some power and may not happy if Park Si Hoo will get everything 
both Box office & the awards after he just made his come back.

And they know if they must stop him they're better make it fast & early
Because they can't put him in the spotlight on December 31 night.
They know with his superb acting performance in " My Golden Life " 
Park Si Hoo will be " the most shining star " on stage. that night
And they won't be able to stop him from getting the award.

So they had to find someone to replace him that viewers can't make too much noise 
and that's why they put a Korean beloved veteran actor like Cheon Ho Jin in there.
No one will say any bad thing about replacing Park Si Hoo with him.

For Park Si Hoo...

Acting is his life, Awards can wait.

And so as his fans!

We can wait with him and we will!

Cheers, everyone!

💖 This thing makes me love him even more! 💖

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Nikki, but I don't think this post is in PSH's best interest. I've been looking around and I merely believe actors/actresses who might attend/appear on the red carpet or receive awards in the end are being highlighted in upcoming news reports and each reporter will take their own favorites. The final nominations are not known yet and most probably will be made public as late as possible.

    In my opinion, this post is causing unnecessary confusion among fans. KBS and HOO Factory are the ones to release any official news. I prefer to wait for them and the broadcasting coming Sunday December 31.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will just wait for that day.
    I will be very happy if he gets recognized for his fine acting in MGL because he really deserves to get an award. But I will also be happy because even without an award, PSH has made his mark!!! Nobody can contest this fact. He is definitely back.
    Let's keep our fingers crossed for the wonderful MGL cast most especially for our PSH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you remember KEMA? After corruption and embezzlement scandal, they are still alive, in low profile but they still sit in judgement.

    ReplyDelete