Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Flower arrangement at MGL Press conference! 2017.08.29

This post had confirmed us that besides setting up the flowers decoration for the event, 
Sihoorang had ordered them to make enough bouquets for the PD and all actors 
who attended the event as well!

Thank you, Sihoorang!

Besides that...they told us Park Si Hoo had giving them 
some idea about the theme and flowers for the event also!

Let read it yourself what they said!^^


KBS weekend drama "My Golden Life", Flower gifts at production presentation 

Location Amoris Times Square


(Yeouido florist) KBS weekend drama Golden life, 
production presentation 
[Park Si-hoo fan club, Sihoorang]

The production presentation of the new KBS weekend drama "Golden My Life" 
will be held on Tuesday, August 29 at Amoris Hall in Yeong deungpo, Times Square . 

Riael (Yeouido florist) will be responsible for the production presentation flower gift . 
I prepared it for his fan club "Sihoorang" of the main actor ,Park Sihoo . 

The title of "My Golden Life" is sunflower as the main flower. 
Thank you, 
I have been sending all the prettiest sunflowers on the market on Monday. ㅎ ㅎ ㅎ 


My golden life is a drama that realizes the way to find happiness in a woman falling into hell 
because of the opportunity to ascend with gold spoon. It's a bit like a candy-type 
Cinderella drama, but it's called a cider-free drama . 
Why do not we all enjoy a new weekend drama? ^^
My golden life
Directed by  Kim Hyung-suk
It is not the same as the one in which the actor  is actively participating.
Broadcast  2017, KBS2

Park Sihoo, flower basket for attractive men

I am so glad to see Park Sihoo on TV since it's a long time. 
I am more thrilled that the flower basket I made is delivered to him. 
It's a good idea to pretend that you know how to do it. ㅎㅎ ㅎㅎㅎ 

Other people have used sunflower as main, but Park Si Hoo had asked us to proceed 
with a different tone of flowers. Maybe it is because of Park Si Hoo's image and color that fans have. He asked us to be soft but charismatic . In the Instagram, I saw a teaser of his role 
as Choi Do Kyung, who Park Sihoo plays. I will make flowers basket out of these details.



Golden flower basket for director, writer, and his fellow actors

 So RAIEL also took care of everything. 
I gave His fan club executives the bouquet of flowers 
and I was so happy that they were all so beautiful together. 
I made it with my sincerity with his name in it .



Production presentation sketch
Today I went on my own delivery. I could not see Mr. Si Hoo directly 
because I was earlier than the scheduled production time ... 
but the banner that was full of production presentation made me realize his popularity. 
Japanese fans also came and waited. Totally great !!!


It was RIAEL at the production presentation of the KBS weekend drama
 "My Golden Life" which was ordered by Park Sihoo's official fan café "Sihoorang". ^^ 
(Announcer Tone) I often have a production presentation at Time Square Amoris Hall. 
I would like to show you the beautiful and impressive riel flower again. ~ ^ ^ 

Fan Cafe people ~ !! 
Are you seeing? ㅎ ㅎ ㅎ ㅎ ㅎ 
He is here ~~~~ 


Here, the flowers on actor, Lee 's hand!
So beautiful and so considerate to people around him.
That's our actor, Park Si Hoo!

Credit : RAIEL, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment