Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

LBMA : A brief translation of Park Si Hoo's speech on stage ( With English & Thai translation )

Translated by Mei Park, thankyou!






Park Si Hoo said ::

Yes...It's really been a longtime since we met...haha...yes...yes...really thank you so much to everyone...haha...yes...thanks to all my fans who always stand by and support me...I will always work hard with all my heart as a Hallyu Star...Thank you so much!

ใช่...มันนานมากๆเลยที่เราได้พบกัน...haha...ใช่เลย...ใช่เลย....ขอบคุณทุกๆคนมากๆเลย...haha..ใช่ๆ...ขอบคุณแฟนๆทุกคนที่ยืนหยัดและให้การสนับสนุนผมมาโดยสม่ำเสมอ...ผมจะทำงานอย่างหนักเสมอจนหมดหัวใจของผมในฐานะ Hallyu star คนหนึ่ง...ขอบคุณมากครับ!

********************************

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for translation. Park Si Hoo always has words of gratitude for his fans. I hope someone will make a VDO with his presence on stage and I will hear his voice too, because I saw him live without sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a wrong timing for me, awards day for LBMA happened during our MIDyear Activities. I missed so much news sihoossi, but late is better that never. Kekeke,

    So Gorgeous in white! ;)

    Thank You Oppa, yes thank you to your fans because theyve decided to stay by your side no matter what but Thanks also to you for not giving Up. The feeling is mutual thats why were ended up here all together as one until we grow old as in older. Kekeke, Saranghae Sihoo.

    ReplyDelete