Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Friendship between us!

Someone had said we love Park Si Hoo and we love each other.

Many of you may experience this friendship in person or through your correspondence on line 
with other fans. I had that experience both in person and through on line. Thank you for the trip 
in Yokohama, Japan! I had learned a lot and witness the kind hearts between our fan friends
 that I would like to call all of us. And this story is the latest that happen to me and it's really
 touch me because I didn't really expect anything from my fan friend at all more than 
just want to chat with her and compliment about her adorable picture that she just created.^^

This friend is one of Park Si Hoo's devoted & talented fan and she is as well known as he is among Park Si Hoo's fandom. Yes, it can't be anyone but our dear " Mikida " A Japanese fan of Park Si Hoo.

As busy as I am, I'm hardly stop by Twitter just send the link from my post them leave. 
But this morning for some reason, I decided to check at Twitter and saw Mikida just posted
 this picture on her Twitter. I like it a lot, thinking how cute is that!




Then I wrote a comment by teasing & complimenting her about the picture:

 " This is the reason why I always envy you. 
The picture is so cute, just between you & him!^^

 And then I left Twitter as usual!

Later I noticed Mikida responded to my comments as she always does.
She didn't say anything much just sent me this picture below
 and typed hahahaha in Korean!^^



When I saw this picture, I was laughing so hard. How cute is that and how quick 
she can make it in just a second. But beyond that part, I realized, she doesn't have to do it 
because she knew I just teased her. Her reaction to make another one for me is really touch me 
that among us, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and other oversea fans like myself. It's so true that 
we love to share what we can do to other fan friends and to see other fans happy from 
what we can give to them it makes us happy as well!

Our experience of loving Park Si Hoo is unprecedented. If life can compare with the season,
 I think we already gone through 3 of them and only one season we are looking forward to is 
the harvesting season. With our friendship that tied all of us together like a big family among 
Park Si Hoo's fans. I'm sure whatever in front of us, we can go through with him 
and we are ready to push & pull not just Park Si Hoo but among all of us too. 
We will go together for him and for us!


~ Once and for all ~


Thank you for reading!^^

Pictures edited by Mikida, thank you!
Credit : Twitter.com, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this personal story with us Nikki.^^
    Those personified bottles of coke are a hot item in every country. Nice you have been gifted your own design!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Wilma! My world of internet always betwee Park Si Hoo's world & works! I really don't know much what's going on, what's trend this day!^^ So what I saw from mikida was the first time I saw!^^ Sound like a hillbilly! 5555

      Delete