Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, March 12, 2015

To Si Hoo Ssi : This woman...

This poem is written by Alexandra.

I just posted it at Sihoorang this morning and asked Alexandra
 if I can share it with you here 
and I decided to leave it the way I posted at Sihoorang.

Thank you, Alexandra for sharing your beautiful poem with us.

I love it & Park Si Hoo will love it too, I'm sure!^^



Dear Si Hoo 

How are you doing this day ?

Today I have a poem from your fan ; 

 Alexandra Ardusadan from Romania 

Alexandra had written this poem specifically for you.

Hope you like it as much as I do

It's call...THIS WOMAN 


This woman loves you,
She loves you very much,
She hopes that you'll came back,
In the place that you belong,
Singing songs about love.
I hope that you find love now,for you,
Warming up your heart,your frozen heart.
I don't know all your dreams but...
I hope that will came true,
Some day just for you.
If I could I give you a piece from my smile,
Only that you'll continue to shine,
The rain will wash your tears,
The trust will give you strength,
To go on when you are sad.
The moon to surround you in the night,
With her shinning light.

 By Alexandra Ardusadan from Romania

  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem for Si Hoo, Alexandra. Thanks for sharing.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexandra, poemul tau este foarte frumos. Imi place si fotografia pe care ai pus-o. Ma bucur mult ca exista fani romani ai lui PSH sensibili, cu un deosebit simt artistic. Cu bucurie, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna, since I get to know you guys from one person to another person, I really impress about the deep culture & artistic idea from all of Romanian fans who became my friends later like you. And this is really show the quality of Park Si Hoo himself who can capture your attention and see him as a true artist of the world!

      Delete
    2. Nikki, you always find the right words. You're a special lady! On behalf of all PSH's fans from Romania, I want to thank you for the kind words.Yes, Park Si Hoo is a quality person and his fans are just like him. With love and gratitude, Anna.

      Delete