Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Scent : Please vote for " Scent " movie

At Korean - Wave voting site ( Japanese site )


Most of us are familiar with this site as we vote for Park Si Hoo's Korean movie 
" Confession of Murder " that standing as No. # 1 in here.



But our Chinese fans just inform us that they had added his Chinese Movie " Scent " in here also.
So far Scent move gradually , slowly, and quietly climbing up to No. # 29 with 300 votes as I'm typing at this moment (9:00 am in Seoul ) from No. # 32 when I read from Baidu. 



What do you have to do is : 
You just click to vote for both movies 
" Confession of Murder " and " Scent " 
at the same time and you will see th number will go up in both movies 
and those are your votes!

Proud of yourself? I do!^^

That's all!
 Thank you and have fun voting, everyone!

Credit : parksihoobar.com, thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this news Nikki!^^

    When it is my time to vote again I will look for "Scent" as well. Also I will announce it on my own blog later with credits to yours, of course.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to mention my name, Wima! Just spread the news, that is the most important thing, not my name or blog but for PSH! If you credit someone please go with parksihoobar, I got the news from them, thanks!^^

      Delete
    2. Ok, I won't credit. To me it is a reference where I got the news from and I'm not visiting Parksihoobar.

      Delete
    3. Okay! Just do Wilma's way!^^

      Delete