Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Our news : One & only....Son of Buyeo!

Hello our readers & friends of Son of Buyeo & Park Si Hoo in Thai

Are you happy with Park Si Hoo's moving forward moment right now ?

Park Si Hoo is doing fine or more than fine...Great! 
That's what we should say!^^



In his previous interview he used to tell the reporters when they asked him 
if he could recall what was it that he regretted since becoming an actor.
 He said one was when he tried to juggle 2 jobs at the same time 
 He meant when he acceptted the role in drama " What planet are you from ? " 
before he finished his drama " Let's get married " around 2005- 2006. 
And that caused him a difficult time to adjust his new role. 

He is my role model & my inspiration!



He inspired me to become a blogger
He is a role model for me to follow him.

What I'm trying to say is...

" We had decided to focus on running one blog only "
for Park Si Hoo!^^

And it will be here at " Park Si Hoo ... A Son of Buyeo "

I will keep my other blogs as they are for many more new fans 
can come and explore the beautiful world of Park Si Hoo

Park Si Hoo in Thai for....Thai fans 
And Park Si Hoo in Scent for.... his movie " Scent "

Son of Buyeo won't change much at all. Just the way we run as you familiar with 
Only one thing that will be added is ....
 " Thai translation " ( in some posts ) because it is my native language 
And to be able to serve my fellow Thai friends. 

Park Si Hoo never forget his root and so am I!^^





Besides that...
Let's have fun with All things about Park Si Hoo
And don't foget to vote too!^^

Thank you, everyone!



( * This announcement will be effected as soon as ...
tomorrow morning on Thursday, March 12, 2015 )

~ Fondly from...Nikki, Lookmoo, and Son of Buyeo team ~

4 comments:

  1. Managing more than one blog at the same time is a hard thing to do. Especially, when there is a lot at once to report about. So I think it has been a good decision to focus on one blog only to give you, Lookmoo and other team members more peace and rest in their mind, Nikki.

    Keep up with the good work!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks wilma for your support & understanding! Park Si Hoo is doing so well no matter this blog will be here or not. So one blog or two, it's really about us, his fans! Every minute is our pleasure to do something for him but it's time to have some leisure for ourselves too!^^

      Delete
  2. Nikki, you are a beautiful lady with a heart full of love! I am deeply grateful for everything you did for Park Si Hoo and us, his fans.You are the bridge between us and PSH. I pray for you and your friends. God Bless you! Thank you so much! With love, Anna from Romania.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anna, All Park Si Hoo's fans are beautiful and so are you! I wish I can be that bridge for him & his fans. My humble idea for this is I want to be anything if I can to connect him & his fans to be closer ; a little ferry that can take you cross one by one or a golden gate bridge that can take all of you to meet him at once. Loving Park Si Hoo had changed the way I see people, less selfish (Yes, I was^^) and know how to love people & try to understand their minds. How much I love him it's the same as everyone else, how much I want to know about him and so as everyone else! And that's the way I tried to do my best for the blog. Get it all out for PSH's fans, if I'm happy to see so as everyone else!

      Thank again for your support through out this year, Anna! Love you!^^

      Delete