Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Park Si Hoo : What will I do....tonight?

This conversation between 3 people ; 

1. Park Si Hoo (PSH) sitting on the counter sink in the restroom
2. Kim Sung Joon ( KSJ ) a coldheart pilot in PSH's reflection
3. Yoon Eun Hye (YEH) with her cute little mitten



PSH : What will I do...tonight ?
KSJ : Do nothing! It will make you look cool!


YEH : Call me, if you have a chance, Si Hoo Ssi!



PSH : I should call her, right?



KSJ : No! Absolutely not!



YEH : We can have some drinks & go for a walk on the street in Beijing!



PSH : I should respond to her, it's not polite to make her wait!



KSJ : You will never go out on a date with her!



PSH : WHY ?



YEH : Don't listen to anyone, just call me!
Otherwise you see what you're missing!^^



PSH : Okay, I am going!



KSJ : No! You can't! Especially with her!



PSH : WHY ?



KSJ : Because...Because....she is my wife!!!






Be Happy & Keep smiling, everyone!^^

Credit : weibo.com, thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute this conversation! Thank you Nikki... and Merry Christmas! Be Healthy! Be Happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! Just a little smile for PSH's fans!^^ Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  2. I love it! Thank you for making us smile😍😄😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jeannie!^^ Glad to make you smile as beautiful as Park Si Hoo!^^

      Delete