Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Day off in Jeju ?

We follow Han Ju Wan's weibo in case if we can hear anything about Park Si Hoo.

This picture we shew you before


This morning he uploaded a VDO showing someone is fishing on the boat. 
We won't show you the VDO in here. Just give you the link if you want to see, okay!^^


In his weibo he mentioned that yesterday : 11/19 was his day off.
We're not sure it's just him or the whole shooting team.
I won't be surprise if it's just him!^^

From the weibo : 

" No shooting days in Jeju Island fishing shelter owned by Chub mackerel fish "

And one picture about his meal as well. 
No Park Si Hoo in it but it doesn't hurt to show it to you here!



Besides yesterday I shew you just one picture of the sunset in Jeju that taken by him 
or his assistant but actually he took a bunch! Many of you seem to like it 
so I decided to put all of them for you to enjoy!^^







The last I would like to mention is : 

There is one photo that show Yoon Eun Hye during shooting 
but I decided I won't upload it over here to show our respect to 
Hoo factory & the  director's request. I'm sure you can find it elsewhere anywhere!^^
I mentioned it just in case some of you who didn't see it yet and wondering 
when Yoon Eun Hye will appear in Jeju. 
Yes, she is with Park Si Hoo and everyone else at Jeju now! 

Credit : weibo.com, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment