Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Park Si Hoo is ready!... How about you?

Finally I will have Fan Meeting with my fans again!
&
There will be 3 cities in 2 countries too!

Are you excited like I am?



Let's go back to my previous Fan meetings years ago

I need to practice a lot to make it perfect 
but I was too nervous...

Oop! Oop!


Later my trainer said just do only this dance 
(For her safety, I guess)!^^




 

Do not take my photo, I'm not perfect yet!



I need to drink a lot, so thristy after rehearsals




Had to spend some time to practice my song too
(And just between us there will be a new song also, do not miss it!^^ )





You're all I need....

 


Okay! Now I'm ready!



Let's fly and meet each other, like this....whooo....



If you have a chance please come to greet me at the airport, my fans
Just look around for a tall guy with hood, sunglasses, and a " 7 "cap! 

That's my trademark!^^




But first let's get to Park Si Hoo's scent!



Now, I'm really ready!



How about start with a sweet song



Before have some little work out






Thank you!



Then it's time to rock the whole stage together!





Sweat a lot but hope fans will have a precious time with me



See you in Yokohama, Beijing, and Shanghai then!^^


Credit : gall.dcinside.com/parksihoo, thank you!
Credit : cafe.duam.net/pyungholove, thank you!
Credit : weibo.com, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment