Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Saturday, September 27, 2014

A journey to the land of " Soba " : September 26, 2014

Hi everyone,

From Tokyo :

Finally we have arrived safely for our mission to meet Park Si Hoo!^^

And we called our first day as " A journey to the land of " Soba " because that's our frist meal in Japan! Yum! Yum!^^

" Our first Soba with 2 shrimp tempura "



Today is just the beginning of our trip and we don't plan to tell you what have we been doing over here because none of you are interested anyway if we want to go to Japan of Alaska!^^

So please consider this is just the appetizers to warm you up before the big day on September 28. We have nothing to report you directly about Park Si Hoo, just want to say hi to everyone and give you head up what are we going to do on this Saturday 27, 2014!

Yes, It's his day of arrival! I don't know why I'm still excited everytime I heard he's going somewhere or he's going to the airport. Actually this year he has done so many times but I still can't help myself for that!^^

With a surprise " Lookmoo had created this picture and Nut put did silkscreen on these little towels for us. Yes! We will bring it and hold it high up to welcome him at Haneda airport today!



We didn't expect to get a nice shot of him at all but we want to have that experience that we saw or heard from the past : The screaming the smiling faces of his fans and the atmosphere when you have witness more than 500 peoples who are crazy about him as you are gather together in one place!

Just the screaming & shouting alone is worth enough for me!^^

So let's scream & welcome him with us today no matter where are you ?

But wish us luck to get a good one decent picture to show you of " Park Si Hoo at Haneda airport : 2014/09/27 " The one and only short that we take it by ourselves to share with you!

Sayonara...from now!^^

Report at a cozy little room in Tokyo at 4:30 am!^^

nikki & friends

8 comments:

  1. Nikki and team we can't wait for your live report. Have you hard my screammmmmm yet? Every time PSH travels it is like a drama and I love it!!
    Have you meet any other PSH Fans yet? Please enjoy your stay in Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to remind PSH fans to vote on their phones or what ever as they enjoy their time with PSH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki!
    You cannot even imagine how happy I am for you, because your journey
    to see/meet Park Si Hoo in person has came to its end, also for your friends too.
    I’m sure your expectations will be overwhelmingly excelled.
    May this encounter be the first of many more ahead.
    May God keep you&friends safe on this trip.
    I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Nikki and friends, are you there? Enjoy and be happy! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be so excited Nikki. I know how you were looking forward to this!^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ommo, Your so Lucky dear. Were waiting for your shared moments with sihoossi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear friends : Finally I had chance to reply to you all. The schedule are so tight everyday in Japan. Our activities are so jam up when we reached the hotel at night it meant we were so exhausted! Japanese people really love to walked young or old. You will see a lot of 80 years old up something keep walking at & down off the subway station without problem! I wish I can be that strong when I reached to that age.^^ Thank you for all of you wishes and it came true because I am back home & ready to bring my memory about this trip into the words to share with you. I don't want to call it a report because it's kind of too late to call that so just called " Our memory " Then!^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must have felt you are in heaven while waiting for him and finally seeing the Male God in person. ^^ Very happy for you. 8)

    ReplyDelete