Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Thursday, September 18, 2014

A fan's giving away 2,000 yuans for younger fans to attend CFM

I found this story and want to bring it to show you the generosity from one fan to the others and it's really touched me to think of our love to this actor has taught us so many lessons in lives by learning from him and fan like her.

This is the link in Chinese if you prefer to read the full story because in this post I can only provide you a translation from Google and brief summary for you.

Link for the original article in Chinese : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3300082455



My brief summary : 

This fan said because of some personal reason she can't attend both Beijing & Shanghai Fan Meeting this year but she still wanted to show her support & help buying the tickets for Park Si Hoo. So she decided to donated her own money with the amount of 2,000 yuan ( or US$ 325 ) for other fans who would like to attend the Fan meeting.

Of course she has a simple rule to make sure the persons who will get the tickets from her are true fans of Park Si Hoo. So...

1. That person must have ID membership card of Park Si Hoo fan club in China with the specific digit numbers that proved they aren't a new member who just apply the new membership in order to get free tickets from her

2. Must be Adult student : Because Student don't have a lot of money to buy the ticket by themselves, and she wants to encourage young fans to join in to show the diversity of PSH's fans from young generation to older. And need to be adult to make sure they can be responsible for themselves while they're attending the Fan meeting.

This amount is not for one ticket. It really depends on how many people will apply for. Then she will make decision about how many tickets she will be able to buy for them.

To apply : It's as simple as sending her a private email and she will buy the tickets for you.

( NK : This generosity is not for International fans like us for sure. I know Park Si Hoo has so many fans around the world and some of us never even dream that we can have a chance to attend his fan meeting but that doesn't mean we love him less than anyone else. I wish one day someone will organize something similar like this for oversea fans ( Including flight ticket & hotel fee ) who live in another part of the world! )

--------------------------------------



Google translation  :

FM gift worth 2,000 yuan tickets

Due to personal reasons, I cannot participate in Beijing, Shanghai and two FM, but for statistical practice had posted in my commitment, I will buy worth about 2,000 yuan Beijing, Shanghai FM tickets gift wish to participate in the thick FM's defensive star, though tickets are free gift, but it is not unconditional gift, the landlord will grant a few conditions attached.
I promise:
1, all tickets will be purchased from the official channels in 20 days, keep a thick star no doubt the authenticity of tickets;
2, tickets can not determine the number of sheets temporarily, contact me, I will depend on the number of decisions, but the total price will remain at around 2000;
3, in my personal guarantee what it preaches, will not go back the way

Grant conditions:
A thick bar ID six or more
The reason: I have to make sure I keep the gifts people are really thick star, rather than the provisional registration of sunspots thick of it, nor is it a gift by my hands scalping Erdaofanzai, I hope I can make a true gift of love Shi thick people get a chance to meet with him
2, hard to force the adult student party
Why give the students? Because students most bitter force, limited living expenses, would like to participate FM powerless;
Why should an adult? Because I want to ensure that you can be responsible for their own security;
Why give young people? Because I want to know there are so many young white rare crush him, his fans are not all mothers powder.
3, the other defensive thick Star
If the above conditions are not people who need tickets, non-student party is also available.

Tickets procedures:
Please forgive me, I will not vote until FM to be sent to your hands, I still villain after the first gentleman, now a liar and sunspots are very hard, I consider my IQ may not be able Doude Guo them, in order to maximize the protection of white, I will let you feel at ease in the sun ticket after ticket and let you know that I really bought the ticket for you, you can agree on the good in our opening game before a court, and I entrust to meet the stars and with admission.

Credit : parksihoobar.com, thank you!

Photo credit : gall.dcinside.com/parksihoo, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment