Jewel of S.Korea

Jewel of S.Korea

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

One picture : One music : My Heart's Stolen

My Heart's Stolen...Han SoA

Credit : naszu,thank you


Anyone see my heart ?



It used to be with me!



But it's gone now!



 I think someone stole my heart!



Or it ran away with someone^^



Someone like you



But if you're the one who stole my heart....



Can you come back and steal me too?


Please, I'm waiting!*_*


Picture created by CSI, thank you!
Words by Nikki, thank you!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It used to be with me! now their lost on the way...he!he!he!

      Delete
    2. Absolutely yes......in South Korea^^

      Delete
    3. Warning to all Thai men : This girl has no heart, don't fall in love with her! No use!( เสียเวลาเปล่าๆ ) hahaha!

      Delete
    4. Congratulations!!★(*^-゚)⌒☆Wink!

      Delete
    5. Don't believe nikki said, my heart will come back to me it's lost on the way in a few minute hahaha!

      LM, what Congratulations?

      Delete
    6. Lookmoo....run as fast as you can!!! hahaha!

      Delete
    7. ............{{{(>_<)}}}...........

      Delete
  2. Well, it hasn't been me......but I want to steal PSH. 555

    ReplyDelete